Service Name: EMERGENCY UTILITY SERVICE PAYMENT ASSISTANCE
Organization Name: SALVATION ARMY OF LAKE COUNTY
- Description: COVID-19 update (7/30/21): Services are provided by appointment only. Not accepting walks-ins.
Provides emergency utility service payment assistance to residents of Lake County. Help is for eligible residents who are unable to pay their utilities due to financial crisis.
- Website: https://www.salvationarmyusa.org/
- Phone(s): (707) 995-1128, (707) 995-1128
- Hours: Mon 9am - 4:30pm; Tue 9am - 4:30pm; Wed 9am - 4:30pm; Thu 9am - 4:30pm; Fri 9am - 4:30pm;
- Eligibility: Must be Lake County resident
Must meet low-income guidelines
- Requirements: - Photo ID - Proof of income - Proof of financial expense - Eviction notice (if applicable)
- Carry Klerc , Program Staff