Service Name: 24/7 Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault Hotline
Organization Name: CENTER FOR THE PACIFIC ASIAN FAMILY
- Description: During COVID-19 response, will continue to provide residential domestic violence shelter services. Non-residential domestic violence services have shifted to virtual and telework means. Call hotline 24/7 for assistance (updated 9/8/20).
24/7 hotline for survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault. Hotline provides crisis counseling and support to victims of domestic violence and sexual abuse. Including safety planning. All services are confidential.
Domestic violence services include:
- Support groups
- Legal assistance
- Emergency shelter
- Case management
- Individual/group counseling
- Benefits enrollment assistance
- Basic needs (food, clothing, essentials)
- Accompaniment to court, hospital, social services
Sexual Assault Reponse Team (SART) - multi-lingual advocate will accompany the survivor to the hospital or a rape crisis center to provide emotional support, referrals, and information to help the survivor.
- Website: https://nurturingchange.org
- Phone(s): 800-339-3940
- Hours: 24/7
- Eligibility: Open to all survivors of domestic violence/intimate partner abuse
Open to all survivors of sexual assault
- Requirements: None
- Los Angeles United States