Service Name: MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES
Organization Name: TURNING POINT COMMUNITY PROGRAMS
- Description: Offers mental health support services to individuals living with severe and persistent psychiatric disabilities. Services include:
- Peer Support
- Benefit advocacy
- Medication evaluation
- Individualized treatment
- Assistance with housing
- Website: https://www.tpcp.org/
- Phone(s): (530) 265-1437, (530) 273-5440
- Hours: Mon 9am - 5pm; Tue 9am - 5pm; Wed 9am - 5pm; Thu 9am - 5pm; Fri 9am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: Individuals 18 years of age and older living with severe and persistent psychiatric disabilities who are referred by Nevada County Behavioral Health Access.
- Requirements: Referral from Nevada County Behavioral Health Access.
- Nevada United States