Service Name: WOMEN, INFANTS AND CHILDREN (WIC)
Organization Name: COUNTY OF PLACER HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES, PUBLIC HEALTH DIVISION
- Description: Provides nutritious foods, nutrition education, and breastfeeding support for income-eligible women and children of Placer County. Offers food vouchers to supplement their dietary needs and ensure good health and childhood development.
- Website: https://www.placer.ca.gov/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (530) 889-7187, (916) 784-6447
- Hours: Mon 8am - 5pm; Tue 8am - 5pm; Wed 8am - 5pm; Thu 8am - 5pm; Fri 8am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: Low-income pregnant and breastfeeding women and children from birth to five years of age.
May also qualify if women receive Medi-Cal, CalWORKs (TANF), or CalFresh (SNAP) benefits. Babies and children cared for by their fathers, other guardians, or foster parents are also eligible.
- Requirements: -Identification-Proof of Income -Proof of Residence