Service Name: CITY OF CHICO'S LEASE GUARANTEE PROGRAM (LGP)
Organization Name: HOUSING AUTHORITY OF THE COUNTY OF BUTTE (HACB)
- Description: COVID-19 update: all office locations are closed to the public. Dropboxes are available to turn in paperwork.
Assists residents with extra co-signers or deposits required by the landlords due to past eviction or credit issues. Provides residents with a letter of credit to landlords. Landlords can draw upon this credit for apartment repairs or non-payment of rent.
- Website: http://butte-housing.com/
- Email: BowL@butte-housing.com
- Phone(s): (530) 895-4474, (530) 895-4474
- Hours: Mon 9am - 4pm; Tue 9am - 4pm; Wed 9am - 4pm; Thu 9am - 4pm; Fri 9am - noon;
- Eligibility: Must be residents of City of Chico who:
- Earn less than 80% of Area Median Income
- Have adequate income to pay rent
- Demonstrated capacity for self-sufficiency
- Requirements: - Identification card - Income verification documentation
- Chico Butte United States
- Bow Lee, Special Programs Coordinator, BowL@butte-housing.com