Service Name: Senior Center Services
Organization Name: RODERICK SENIOR CITIZENS CENTER
- Description: COVID-19 Update: Roderick Senior Citizens Center will continue to offer home delivered lunch or individuals can pick up lunch from the center. Please call by 11am to schedule a home delivery or pick up. Also offering lunch and dinner to go. Visit Facebook page for dates and times.
Offers the following activities and services to seniors:
- Support groups
- Social activities
- Transportation to and from the center
Congregate meals - provides hot lunch for seniors and all community members in a group setting. Lunch is provided Tuesaday thorugh Friday at 12:30pm.
Home delivered meals - delivers a nutritious hot meal to home-bound seniors who are unable to attend congregate meals.
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/RoderickSeniorCenter/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (530) 628-4692
- Hours: Cemter hours: 10am-2pmLunch: Tue-Fri: 12:30pm
- Eligibility: - Must be Trinity County Resident
- Seniors (60 or older)
- Congregate meals: open to all
- Home Delivered Meals: Seniors (60 or older),
and disabled persons who are home-bound,
unable to cook or shop
- Requirements: Photo ID
- Trinity United States