Service Name: YOUTH/CHILDREN'S BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SERVICES
Organization Name: CALAVERAS COUNTY BEHAVIORAL HEALTH DEPARTMENT
- Description: COVID-19 update (7/8/2021): Office is open. Appointments are available by phone. Crisis services continue as usual.
Provides behavioral health services to children (and their families) with severe emotional and behavioral problems.
- Crisis counseling
- Case management
- Medication services
- Parent support groups
- Individual, group, and family therapy
- Website: https://calaverasgov.us
- Phone(s): (209) 754-3239, (209) 754-6525, (209) 754-6525, (800) 499-3030
- Hours: Mon 8am - 5pm; Tue 8am - 5pm; Wed 8am - 5pm; Thu 8am - 5pm; Fri 8am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: Children and youth under the age of 18
- Requirements: Insurance information
- Wendy Alt, Director