Service Name: CHILD DEVELOPMENT EDUCATION
Organization Name: SIERRA CASCADE FAMILY OPPORTUNITIES
- Description: Provides children center-based and home based programs. Offers support for children developing self-help skills, social-emotional skills and school readiness opportunities.
Provides free services to prenatal moms to children age 4.
Provides childhood systems to ensure the safety, health, and education in children.
- Website: http://www.headstart4u.org
- Phone(s): (530) 283-1242, (800) 404-1242
- Hours: Mon 8am - 4:30pm; Tue 8am - 4:30pm; Wed 8am - 4:30pm; Thu 8am - 4:30pm; Fri 8am - 4:30pm;
- Eligibility: Children ages 0-5
Families income must meet guidelines
- Requirements: Copy of child's immunization record Proof of family income
- Lassen United States
- Plumas United States
- Modoc United States
- Sierra United States