Service Name: WOMEN, INFANTS AND CHILDREN (WIC)
Organization Name: MONO COUNTY PUBLIC HEALTH
- Description: COVID-19 Update (5/13/21): Offices are temporarily closed. For immediate assistance call 760-924-4610.
Offers a nutrition program for low to moderate-income pregnant or breast-feeding women. Infants and children five years of age and under are also eligible. Including foster children. Participants receive monthly checks for food to help them maintain good health. Provides guidance, support, and education for prenatal and postpartum women considering breastfeeding.
- Website: https://monohealth.com/
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone(s): (760) 924-4610, (760) 924-4610
- Hours: Bridgeport Health Department:First Tuesday of the month: 9:30am-10:30amColeville office: Third Tuesday of the month: 10:30am-3pmClosed noon-1pm or by appointmentJune Lake Community Center:Second Tuesday of the month: 9:30am-10:30amLee Vining Community Center:2nd Tuesday of the month: noon-2pmWalker Community Center:First Tuesday of the month: 11:30am-2:30pmMammoth Lakes office:Mon, Wed, Thu: 8am-4pm Fourth Tuesday: 8am-4pm Closed noon-1pm or by appointment
- Eligibility: - Must be resident of Mono County
- Must meet low to medium-income requirements
- Must be pregnant, breastfeeding, or recently had a baby
- Children (under age 5)
If you are a father, mother, grandparent, foster parent or other legal guardian of a child under five, you can apply for WIC
- Requirements: Proof of identityProof of residencyProof of income or proof of MediCal
- Stephanie Riley Stai, Program Director, firstname.lastname@example.org