Service Name: FAMILY EMPOWERMENT CENTER
Organization Name: PLUMAS RURAL SERVICES
- Description: Please visit website for information on changes in services during the COVID-19 response period.
Provides information, training, support and advocacy to parents and guardians of children and young adults with any disability. Services include:
-Providing information on your child's disability
-Individual Education Plan Clinics
-Resource and referral
-Lending library resources: books
- Website: https://www.plumasruralservices.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (530) 283-2735, (530) 708-2557
- Hours: Mon 8:30am - 4:30pm; Tue 8:30am - 4:30pm; Wed 8:30am - 4:30pm; Thu 8:30am - 4:30pm; Fri 8:30am - 4:30pm;
- Eligibility: Serves families of children and young adults to age 22 with any disability in Lassen, Modoc, Plumas and Sierra Counties.
- Requirements: Medical and education records