Service Name: Recovery and Wellness Drop-In Center
Organization Name: LAKE COUNTY BEHAVIORAL HEALTH DEPARTMENT
- Description: During Coronavirus response (Updated 5/12/2020) Offices closed to the public. Services available by phone or video conference.
Drop-in centers providing resources and referrals to individuals in need of assistance with mental health and/or substance use disorder-related issues. Friends and family are also welcome to receive assistance and support. Participants learn more about behavioral health services available, and get connected to appropriate services and programs.
- Website: http://www.lakecountyca.gov
- Phone(s): 707-994-5486, 707-994-5486, 707-994-5486
- Hours: Mon 8am - 5pm; Tue 8am - 5pm; Wed 8am - 5pm; Thu 8am - 5pm; Fri 8am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: Open to all Lake County residents
- Requirements: None
- Lake United States