Service Name: Behavioral Health Services
Organization Name: LAKE COUNTY BEHAVIORAL HEALTH DEPARTMENT
- Description: COVID-19 update (3/5/2021): no change in services. Call for intake.
Provides recovery-oriented behavioral health services for adults, adolescents, youth, and children. Including crisis resolution, assessment, counseling, medication, and treating co-occurring disorders. Provides referrals to psychiatric hospital and residential services.
- Website: https://www.lakecountyca.gov
- Phone(s): 707-274-9101, 707-274-9101
- Hours: Mon 8am - 5pm; Tue 8am - 5pm; Wed 8am - 5pm; Thu 8am - 5pm; Fri 8am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: Clinical services: Adults and children experiencing serious mental illness or emotional disturbance
Serves primarily those on Medi-Cal, Medicare or indigent, but all are eligible to request services to determine eligibility
- Requirements: Insurance information
- Lake United States