Service Name: 24/7 Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault Hotline
Organization Name: WOMEN'S CENTER HIGH DESERT INC.
- Description: During COVID-19 response, will continue to provide residential domestic violence shelter services. Non-residential domestic violence services have shifted to virtual and telephonic means. Call hotline 24/7 for assistance (updated 10/30/20).
24/7 hotline for survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault. Hotline provides crisis counseling and support to victims of domestic violence and sexual abuse. Including safety planning. Drop-in center is available Monday through Friday from 9am to 4pm. All services, and shelter location are confidential.
- Support groups
- Legal assistance
- Emergency shelter
- Case management
- Individual/group counseling
- Temporary restraining order
- Benefits enrollment assistance
- Basic needs (food, clothing, essentials)
- Accompaniment to court, hospital, social services
Sexual Assault Reponse Team (SART) - advocate will accompany the survivor to the hospital or a rape crisis center to provide emotional support, referrals, and information to help the survivor. Survivor is also offered therpay.
- Website: https://www.womenscenterhighdesert.org/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): 760-375-7525
- Hours: Hotline: 24/7 Women's Center: Mon-Fri: 9am-4pm
- Eligibility: Open to all survivors of domestic violence/intimate partner abuse
Open to all survivors of sexual assault
- Requirements: None
- Kern United States