Service Name: Family Resource Center
Organization Name: HIGH SIERRAS FAMILY RESOURCE CENTER
- Description: During Coronavirus Response (Updated 4/21/20)
Offices closed to the public
Services available by phone
Offers family support services including information and referral, parent education classes, resources for basic needs (food pantry), family-friendly activities, community events, and family literacy classes.
Food distribution location: Catholic Church
- Website: https://www.highsierrasfrc.org/
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone(s): 530-993-1110, 530-993-1110
- Hours: Hours vary by program. Food distribution: Every 1st and 3rd Friday of the month
- Eligibility: Open to residents of Sierra County
- Requirements: For food pantry bring proof of income.
- Sierra United States