Service Name: Dial-A-Ride Service
Organization Name: REDWOOD COAST TRANSIT (RTC)
- Description: During COVID-19 response (updated 5/19/20), Dial-A-Ride reservations and service is only available Mon-Fri, 7am-6pm. Saturdays have been eliminated moving forward.
Provides curb-to-curb transportation for persons with disabilities unable to ride standard fixed-route buses. Transportation is only available within the Crescent City area. Passengers with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) certification receive reservation priority. Transportation is for shopping, medical appointments, or other activities. Reservations must be made one to seven days in advance.
NOTE: effective 1/1/2020, all new passengers identifying as ADA must be ADA certified. ADA applications can be mailed or dropped off at the transit office.
- Website: https://redwoodcoasttransit.org
- Phone(s): 707-464-6400
- Hours: Mon 7am - 6pm; Tue 7am - 6pm; Wed 7am - 6pm; Thu 7am - 6pm; Fri 7am - 6pm; Reservation and service hours are the same
- Eligibility: Must be Del Norte resident
Must travel within the Crescent City area
Individuals with disabilities and general public
New passengers identifying as ADA must be ADA certified
- Requirements: For ADA certification:Call to request application by mail. Application also available for download at redwoodcoasttransit.org/dial-a-ride/
- Crescent City Del Norte United States