Service Name: (LIHEAP) Utility/Weatherization Services
Organization Name: NORTH COAST ENERGY SERVICES
- Description: During Coronavirus response (Updated 8/18/2020), residents can apply online or applications can be faxed.
Assists with applications for the Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) and weatherization services.
- (LIHEAP) - payment assistance with home energy bills one time per calendar year. Households facing shutoff may be eligible for immediate help.
- Weatherization - provides free energy conservation measures that may include attic insulation, minor home repairs, weather-stripping of doors/windows, heater repair/replacement and cooling repair/replacement. May also be able to replace inefficient refrigerators. Available for both renters and homeowners.
- Website: https://northcoastenergyservices.com
- Phone(s): 800-233-4480
- Hours: Mon 8am - 5pm; Tue 8am - 5pm; Wed 8am - 5pm; Thu 8am - 5pm; Fri 8am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: Must be Lake County Resident and meet income requirements.
- Requirements: - Household income documentation for the past 30 days.- Current utility bills for the past 30 days.- Information about their current heat source.-Proof of home ownership for heater replacements.
- Lake United States