Service Name: Senior Services
Organization Name: LASSEN SENIOR SERVICES
- Description: Offers a variety of programs for seniors. Examples include:
- Transportation to nutrition sites
- Medical appointment transportation
- Nutrition sites: three nutrition sites that offer hot meals
- Meals on wheels: all three nutrition sites deliver meals to seniors who are confined to their homes
- HICAP: offers help with Medicare Part D and Medicare overview for new beneficiaries.
- Information and Assistance: provides general information for senior support. Examples include health care, housing and assisted living facilities, nutrition and food, and benefits.
- Senior legal services
- Provides frozen meals for the weekend for seniors most in need.
- Website: http://lassenseniorservices.org/services
- Phone(s): 530-827-2848
- Hours: Mon 9am - 2pm; Tue 9am - 2pm; Wed 9am - 2pm; Thu 9am - 2pm; Fri 9am - 2pm; Senior Nutrition program: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday at 12 noon
- Eligibility: Nutrition program: must be 60 years or older, non-Seniors are also welcome but must pay a $7 fee
- Requirements: No information has been provided by the Agency
- Lassen United States