Service Name: Adult Behavioral Health Services
Organization Name: CALAVERAS COUNTY BEHAVIORAL HEALTH DEPARTMENT
- Description: During Coronavirus response (Updated 4/13/2020)
Offices are open with social distancing precautions
Appointments are available by phone.
Crisis services continue as usual.
Provides behavioral services to adults with severe mental illness.
- Case management
- Medication services
- Senior peer counseling
- Individual and group therapy
- Senior peer counseling services
- Outreach and engagement support
- Website: https://calaverasgov.us
- Phone(s): 209-754-6525
- Hours: Mon 8am - 5pm; Tue 8am - 5pm; Wed 9am - 5pm; Thu 8am - 5pm; Fri 8am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: Hotline: open to all
Clinical services: adults experiencing serious mental illness
Senior peer counseling: seniors (age 55 and older)
Serves primarily those on Medi-Cal, Medicare or indigent, but all are eligible to request services to determine eligibility
- Requirements: Insurance information
- Calaveras United States