Service Name: County Clerk-Recorder
Organization Name: INYO COUNTY CLERK-RECORDER
- Description: COVID-19 Update: Office is closed to all walk-in traffic until the COVID-19 health emergency has been lifted. Call or visit website for assistance (Updated 3/25/2020)
Maintains vital records (birth, death, marriage) and records of real property ownership and transfer. Makes these records available for viewing and copying by the public.
Files bonds and oaths by persons authorized to act in the capacity of notary public or with power of attorney, maintains a registry of licenses for businesses, humane officers, process servers and professional photocopiers, issues marriage licenses, appoints marriage commissioners, and performs civil marriages.
- Website: https://clerkrecorder.inyocounty.us
- Phone(s): 760-878-0410
- Hours: Mon 8am - 5pm; Tue 8am - 5pm; Wed 8am - 5pm; Thu 8am - 5pm; Fri 8am - 5pm; Closes daily for lunch from noon to 1pm.
- Eligibility: Inyo County Residents
- Requirements: No information has been provided by Agency.
- Inyo United States