Service Name: County Clerk-Recorder
Organization Name: LASSEN COUNTY CLERK-RECORDER
- Description: Maintains vital records (birth, death, marriage) and records of real property ownership and transfer. Makes these records available for viewing and copying by the public.
Files bonds and oaths by persons authorized to act in the capacity of notary public or with power of attorney, maintains a registry of licenses for businesses, humane officers, process servers and professional photocopiers, issues marriage licenses, appoints marriage commissioners, and performs civil marriages.
- Website: https://www.lassencounty.org/dept/county-clerk-recorder/county-clerk-recorder
- Phone(s): 530-251-8217
- Hours: Mon 9am - 4pm; Tue 9am - 4pm; Wed 9am - 4pm; Thu 9am - 4pm; Fri 9am - 4pm; Closed daily for lunch from noon to 1pm.
- Eligibility: Open to all.
- Requirements: No information has been provided by Agency.
- Lassen United States