Service Name: Shower and Laundry
Organization Name: SALVATION ARMY SILICON VALLEY
- Description: Note for Coronavirus response period:
Services will continue throughout Coronavirus response period.
No additional shelter beds are available at this time.
All meals will be served to-go and pre-boxed food pantry items will be delivered via drive-thru service. Food delivery service for seniors is limited to Sunnyvale community and on a case-by-case basis due to limited staffing.
For rental assistance and other emergency assistance, call ahead. NO WALK-INS ACCEPTED. Services are moving toward online support as much as possible.
For rental assistance and emergency assistance in San Jose, call 408-282-1166.
For rental assistance and emergency assistance in Gilroy, call 408-848-5373.
To pre-qualify for weekly USDA food distribution program, call 408-247-4588.
Provides public shower and laundry facility.
- Website: https://siliconvalley.salvationarmy.org
- Phone(s): (408) 848-5373
- Hours: Tue 8:30am - 9:30am; Wed 8:30am - 9:30am; Fri 8:30am - 9:30am;
- Eligibility: Open to all
- Requirements: Photo identification
- Santa Clara United States