Service Name: 24/7 Solutions to Violence Crisis Line
Organization Name: COMMUNITY SOLUTIONS FOR CHILDREN, FAMILIES, AND INDIVIDUALS
- Description: Note for Coronavirus response period:
All programs are still in place. Staff is providing services via phone and secure online connections as much as possible. Face-to-face services are available as needed and according to CDC guidelines.
We ask individuals to make every attempt to call our office or hotline first before walking in to an office location.
If client is unable to call, or feels unsafe doing so, our Gilroy, Morgan Hill, San Jose, and Hollister locations are still open to walk-ins.
Provides crisis intervention hotline for callers experiencing domestic violence, sexual assault, or human trafficking.
- Website: https://www.communitysolutions.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone(s): 877-363-7238, 877-363-7238
- Hours: 24/7 hotline
- Eligibility: Open to all
- Requirements: None
- Santa Clara United States
- Keri Schoenthaler, Communications Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org