Service Name: 24/7 Solutions to Violence Crisis Line
Organization Name: COMMUNITY SOLUTIONS FOR CHILDREN, FAMILIES, AND INDIVIDUALS
- Description: Note for Coronavirus response period:
All programs are still in place. Staff is providing services via phone and secure online connections as much as possible. Face-to-face services are available as needed and according to CDC guidelines.
Call the office or hotline first before walking into an office location. If a client is unable to call, or feels unsafe doing so, the Gilroy, Morgan Hill, San Jose, and Hollister locations are still open to walk-ins.
Provides crisis intervention hotline for callers experiencing domestic violence, sexual assault, or human trafficking.
- Website: https://www.communitysolutions.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): 877-363-7238, 877-363-7238
- Hours: 24/7 hotline
- Eligibility: Open to all
- Requirements: None
- Santa Clara United States
- Keri Schoenthaler, Communications Manager, email@example.com