Service Name: LORD'S TABLE HOT MEAL
Organization Name: SAINT JOSEPH'S FAMILY CENTER
- Description: Note for Coronavirus response period:
During the COVID-19 pandemic, this program is suspended until further notice. Homeless individuals can still receive food in the form of bagged lunches during the food pantry distribution hours. Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8am-2:30pm.
Provides freshly prepared and nutritious dinner. Dinner is offered 3 times a week to those experiencing homelessness.
- Website: https://www.stjosephsgilroy.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone(s): (408) 842-6662
- Hours: Tue 5pm - 6:30pm; Thu 5pm - 6:30pm; Sun 5pm - 6:30pm;
- Eligibility: homeless individuals in Santa Clara County
- Requirements: None
- San Martin Santa Clara United States
- Gilroy Santa Clara United States