Service Name: Adult and Older Adult Behavioral Health Services
Organization Name: COMMUNITY SOLUTIONS FOR CHILDREN, FAMILIES, AND INDIVIDUALS
- Description: Note for Coronavirus response period:
All programs are still in place. Staff is providing services via phone and secure online connections as much as possible. Face-to-face services are available as needed and according to CDC guidelines.
We ask individuals to make every attempt to call our office or hotline first before walking in to an office location.
If client is unable to call, or feels unsafe doing so, our Gilroy, Morgan Hill, San Jose, and Hollister locations are still open to walk-ins.
Provides psychiatric case management, individual counseling, group counseling, family counseling, crisis intervention, medication support, advocacy, and referral to additional resources.
- Website: https://www.communitysolutions.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): 408-842-7138, 408-842-7138, 408-842-7138
- Hours: Mon 9am - 5pm; Tue 9am - 5pm; Wed 9am - 5pm; Thu 9am - 5pm; Fri 9am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: Adults (age 18 and older)
- Requirements: Varies, insurance information
- Santa Clara United States