Service Name: COUNSELING AND BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Organization Name: INDIAN HEALTH CENTER OF SANTA CLARA VALLEY
- Description: Provides mental health counseling, psychiatry, and case management. Offers support and guidance to clients and families as they work to overcome health issues. Offers alcohol and substance abuse counseling including medication management.
COVID-19 Updates: In-person meetings are suspended until further notice.cSome clinics are operating with extended hours. Primarily offering services via telehealth, unless in-person attention is absolutely necessary. Call for an appointment.
- Website: https://www.indianhealthcenter.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (408) 445-3400
- Hours: Mon 9am - 5pm; Tue 9am - 5pm; Wed 9am - 5pm; Thu 9am - 5pm; Fri 9am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: Open to all
- Requirements: Insurance information, proof of income
- Santa Clara United States