Service Name: Alzheimer's Education and Consultation Services
Organization Name: ALZHEIMER'S ASSOCIATION- CALIFORNIA CENTRAL CHAPTER
- Description: COVID-19 Update: 24/7 helpline and all services available via phone.
Offers a Helpline that is available 24/7 to provide information and referrals about Alzheimer's disease. Provides community education programs. Offers support groups for caregivers and people with early stage Alzheimer's disease. Provides respite care and consultation. Assists with registration for wanderers (Medic Alert Safe Return). Makes available a library of books, DVD's, journals, activity kits, and pamphlets.
- Website: https://www.alz.org/cacentral
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone(s): 800-272-3900, 805-892-4259 ext.111, 800-272-3900
- Hours: Mon 9am - 5pm; Tue 9am - 5pm; Wed 9am - 5pm; Thu 9am - 5pm; Fri 9am - 5pm; Helpline available 24/7
- Eligibility: All persons affected by Alzheimer's or other related dementias.
- Requirements: None
- Santa Barbara United States
- Marcy Oswald, Education and Care Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org