Service Name: Job Corp-Education-Work Training
Organization Name: JOB CORPS-U.S. DEPARTMENT OF LABOR
- Description: Provides an opportunity for low income youth to earn a high school diploma, GED (if needed), higher education degrees (for those who qualify), and job training in over 100 occupations. Enrollees receive all training free of charge as well as no charge for room and board (on campus). Medical, dental, vision care, clothing allowance, spending money and savings account are provided. There are no loans to pay back. Round trip transportation is provided.
- Website: https://www.jobcorps.gov/
- Hours: By appointment, call for information
- Eligibility: Low-income youth between 16-24 years old of age
- Requirements: Proof of U.S. Citizenship or legal resident.Meet income requirements.
- United States