Service Name: Senior Assisted Transportation Program
Organization Name: CATHOLIC CHARITIES OF THE DIOCESE OF STOCKTON
- Description: Provides a last resort to individuals with non-emergency transportation to medical appointments and grocery stores. Drop-off and pick-up locations must be within San Joaquin County.
Ineligible services: Dialysis and rehabilitation appointments, hospital discharge. Clients living in an assisted living facility.
- Website: https://www.ccstockton.org
- Phone(s): 209-812-0715
- Hours: Mon 9am - 3pm; Tue 9am - 3pm; Wed 9am - 3pm; Thu 9am - 3pm; Fri 9am - 3pm; Office closed on New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Jr's Birthday, President's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veteran's Day, Thanksgiving Day and the day after, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day
- Eligibility: Must be 60 years of age older. May not have other available forms of transportation (family, friend or public transportation)
- Requirements: None
- San Joaquin United States