Service Name: Western States Pension Assistance Project
Organization Name: LEGAL SERVICES OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA (LSNC)
- Description: Provides a variety of services to help understand retirement plan rights and claim the benefits the individual earned. Provides a telephone consultation with an attorney or legal advocate.
- Assists with tracking down benefits from previous employers
- Submitting claims on your behalf for denied benefits
- Working through the claims and appeals process
- Correcting pension miscalculations and dealing with demands for overpayment.
- Website: https://www.lsnc.net
- Hours: Office closed Monday-Friday 12noon-1pm
- Eligibility: Must live or worked in California, Arizona, Nevada, or Hawaii
- Requirements: Any documents that relate to your problem
- United States