Service Name: WESTERN STATES PENSION ASSISTANCE PROJECT
Organization Name: LEGAL SERVICES OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA (LSNC)
- Description: Provides a variety of services to help understand retirement plan rights and claim the benefits the individual earned. Provides a telephone consultation with an attorney or legal advocate.
- Assists with tracking down benefits from previous employers
- Submitting claims on your behalf for denied benefits
- Working through the claims and appeals process
- Correcting pension miscalculations and dealing with demands for overpayment.
- Website: https://www.lsnc.net/office/western-states-pension-assistance-project
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours: Mon 9am - 4pm; Tue 9am - 4pm; Wed 9am - 4pm; Thu 9am - 4pm; Fri 9am - 4pm;
- Eligibility: Must live or worked in California, Arizona, Nevada, or Hawaii
- Requirements: Any documents that relate to your problem
- United States