Service Name: Friendship Line
Organization Name: INSTITUTE OF AGING
- Description: Offers a 24-hour crisis intervention hotline and warm line for non-urgent calls to seniors and younger disabled adults, who may be lonely, isolated, grieving, depressed, or thinking about death or suicide.
- Suicide Intervention
- Elder Abuse Counseling
- Grief Support
- Well-being Check-up Calls
- Information and Referrals.
- Website: https://www.ioaging.org
- Hours: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Eligibility: Must be at least 60 years of age and older or adults living with disabilities
- Requirements: None
- United States