Service Name: Manteca Transit Dial-A-Ride
Organization Name: CITY OF MANTECA
- Description: Provides door to door shared ride services to the general public operation within the city limits of Manteca. Buses are ADA (Americans with Disability Act) compliant and equipped with wheelchair lifts or ramps and securement areas.
- Website: https://www.mantecatransit.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): 209-456-8775, 209-456-8888
- Hours: Reservation Phone hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm. Saturday services available 9am-4pm. Call to make reservation for Saturday services*Bus ticket/pass can be purchase at the Manteca Transit Office and City of Manteca Parks and Recreation Office Monday-Thursday 7:30am-5:30pm and Friday 8am-5pmServices not available on New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
- Eligibility: *Persons who are 62 years of age or older
*Persons with disabilities with American with Disabilities Act (ADA) Certification
*Persons with disabilities without American with Disabilities Act (ADA) Certification
To become eligible to use any ADA transportation service in San Joaquin County, client must complete an application for ADA eligibility certification. The application requires client(or someone completing the form on client's behalf) to explain why applicant is unable to use the regular public bus service. Have health professional complete Physician/Human Services Agency Authorization Form.
Mail completed applications to ADA Certification Coordinator using the contact information on the form.
- Requirements: *Have exact change or bus ticket/pass*ADA Paratransit Rider Certification Application and Physician/Human Services Agency Authorization Form; show ADA card
- Manteca San Joaquin United States
- Juan Portillo, Transit Supervisor, email@example.com