Service Name: County Recorder's Office
Organization Name: SAN JOAQUIN COUNTY RECORDER-COUNTY CLERK
- Description: Maintains birth, marriage, and death record dating back to 1851. Current year and the immediate past calendar year records are maintained by San Joaquin County Public Health. Certified copy of a license or certificate that has already been issued may be obtained for a statutory charge.
Responsible for registering and maintaining records of deeds, mortgages, liens, and affidavits. Allows the public to view official documents and provides certified copies of documents.
No office visit, services available by phone, email and mail.
- Website: https://www.sjgov.org/department/reccoclk/
- Phone(s): 209-468-3939
- Hours: Document Recording: Monday-Friday 8am-4pmCounty Clerk (Marriage Lincenses, Document Filing): Monday-Friday 8am-4pmVital Statistics (Copies of Birth/Death/Marriage Certificates): Monday-Friday 8am-4:15pmCopies of Recorded Documents: Monday 8am-4:30pm
- Eligibility: Open to all
- Requirements: Call for information; check or money order to pay fee
- San Joaquin United States