Service Name: FOOD DISTRIBUTION PROGRAM (COMMODITY PROGRAM)
Organization Name: SAN JOAQUIN COUNTY HUMAN SERVICES AGENCY (HSA)
- Description: Distributes free food to individuals and families on the third Thursday of every month. A grocery bag is needed for the food.
This program is an equal opportunity provider.
Esta programa es un proveedor que ofrece igualdad de opportunidades.
- Website: https://www.sjchsa.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone(s): (209) 468-3679, (209) 468-3805, (209) 468-8066
- Eligibility: Must meet Emergency Food Assistance Program (EFAP) income guidelines and must reside in appropriate zip codes
- Requirements: Proof of Residency: utility bill, rental agreement, or any form of current address verification; Required to sign the EFAP Certification of Eligibility form.
- San Joaquin United States
- Rick Aguilera, Deputy Director, Adult & Community Services Bureau, firstname.lastname@example.org