Service Name: FAMILY INTERVENTION
Organization Name: CHILD ABUSE PREVENTION COUNCIL OF SAN JOAQUIN COUNTY (CAPC)
- Description: Provides programs to strengthen families who are at-risk of abuse or neglect.Services include: One-on-One parent coaching Family case management Services take place in-home, at CAPC, and virtually Referrals to resources Advocacy and support for parents of children with special needs Guidance and goal setting Navigating school systems, health systems or court Challenging behaviors with a child or teenager. Connection to Mental Health servicesLimited office visit, services through phone.
- Website: http://www.nochildabuse.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (209) 644-5371, (209) 464-4524, (209) 644-5371, (209) 227-7255
- Hours: Mon 8am - 5pm; Tue 8am - 5pm; Wed 8am - 5pm; Thu 8am - 5pm; Fri 8am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: Must be a parent or caregiver to child/children between birth-18 years of age. Cannot have an open CPS case.
- Requirements: None
- San Joaquin United States
- Isabel Flores, Program Manager, email@example.com