Service Name: Senior Legal Hotline
Organization Name: Legal Services of Northern California
- Description: Provides consultations, in-person or by telephone, on a wide range of legal issues affecting people age 60 and older. Cases handled are housing, estate planning, grandparents' rights, pension, and public benefits.
- Website: https://lsnc.net/slh
- Phone(s): (800) 222-1753
- Hours: 9:00 am-12:00 pm and 1:00 pm-4:00 pm, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday; 9:00 am-12:00 pm and 1:00 pm-7:00 pm, Thursday
- Eligibility: Senior residents of California 60 years and older. No age requirement for pension assistance project.
- SACRAMENTO Statewide United States