Service Name: Elder Multicultural Access and Support Services
Organization Name: Union of Pan Asian Communities
- Description: Services are designed to address mental health issues, provide prevention activities and increase access to mental health care. The goal is to strengthen seniors' capacity to remain independent and improve the quality of their lives. Bi-weekly social and recreational activities are available.
- Website: https://www.upacsd.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone(s): (760) 233-1984
- Hours: 8:30 am-5:00 pm, Monday-Friday
- Eligibility: Services adults 60 years and older in the African Americans, Filipinos, Somalis, Chaldeans, and Latinos communities.
- ESCONDIDO San Diego County United States