Service Name: Urban Corps Charter School
Organization Name: Urban Corps of San Diego
- Description: Offers a high school education program combined with paid, on the job training to under-served and low-income young adults 18-26 year of age looking to obtain a high school diploma.Additional services provided to corps members include career and psychological counseling, life skills workshops, case management, one-on-one assistance with resumes, job and college applications, and job placement.
- Website: http://www.urbancorpscharter.com/
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone(s): (619) 235-6884
- Hours: 8:00 am-5:00 pm, Monday-Friday
- Eligibility: Must be 18-26 years old, low income, in need of a high school diploma and a job, must have a Social Security Card/ Authorization to work permit.
- Requirements: Call for details/more information;School Transcripts;SS Card;Photo ID
- SAN DIEGO San Diego County United States