Service Name: Family Violence Support Services
Organization Name: South Bay Community Services
- Description: Offers 24/7 emergency crisis intervention and response to domestic violence calls where children are present. Also offers case management and counseling services.
- Website: http://southbaycommunityservices.org
- Phone(s): (800) 640-2933
- Hours: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Eligibility: Adults or teen and/or their children exposed to domestic violence who reside in the South Region. Referrals can be from police, hospitals, courts, Child Welfare Service or self-referred. No income limitations.
- CHULA VISTA South Region of San Diego County United States