Service Name: Children and Adolescents Outpatient Services, Calexico
Organization Name: Behavioral Health Services, County of Imperial
- Description: Offers mental health services to children and adolescent with severe emotional, mental and/or behavioral problems and their families. Services include intake assessment, mediation support services, therapy, rehabilitative services, targeted case management, crisis intervention, inpatient services, and specialized services such as therapeutic behavioral services (TBS), intensive care coordination (ICC), and Intensive Home-Based Services (IHBS).
- Website: http://www.co.imperial.ca.us/behavioralhealth/index.asp?fileinc=childclinics
- Phone(s): (442) 265-7270
- Hours: 8:00 am-5:00 pm, Monday-Friday
- Eligibility: Children 0-14 years old with severe emotional ,mental and/or behavioral problems and their families.
- Requirements: Medicare/Medi-Cal Card;Proof of identification
- CALEXICO Imperial County United States