Service Name: Safe Passage: Mentoring Children of Prisoners
Organization Name: Metro Community Ministries
- Description: Offers mentoring for children of prisoners. This program provides quality adult role models for youth ages 10-18 who have a parent incarcerated. Children meet with their mentors for at least 1 hour per week for one year. Safe Passage staff conducts the initial child interview, mentor screening and interviews, and provides excellent match support for all the participating mentorships.
- Website: https://metrocommunityministries.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone(s): (619) 285-5556
- Hours: 8:00 am-5:00 pm, Monday-Friday
- Eligibility: Youth ages 10 to 18 years of age. One or more parent must be currently incarcerated.
- SAN DIEGO San Diego County United States