Service Name: Safe Parking Program, Central San Diego
Organization Name: Dreams for Change
- Description: Provides a safe overnight parking environment for individuals and families living in their vehicles. Offers supportive services, including case management and establishing housing action plans.
- Website: https://www.dreamsforchange.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (619) 497-0236
- Hours: 6:00 pm-8:30 pm, Monday-Sunday
- Eligibility: Must have a vehicle, be homeless and living in vehicle. No tents or RVs allowed on site. Client must have a desire to move back into permanent housing and participate in programming to increase stability. Cannot be a registered sex offender or felon with violent crimes.
- Requirements: No Documents Required
- SAN DIEGO San Diego County United States