Service Name: ACT Today!
Organization Name: Autism Care and Treatment
- Description: Grants are designed to provide access to individuals and families affected by Autism Spectrum Disorders. Grant payments will be made directly to pre-approved treatment providers, assessors or materials vendors.
- Website: http://www.act-today.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (818) 340-4010
- Hours: 9:00 am-5:00 pm, Monday-Friday
- Eligibility: All families that have a child/adult on the autism spectrum, that live in the United States are eligible to apply for a grant to help pay for services and treatment.
- Requirements: Call for details/more information
- WOODLAND HLS Nationwide United States