Service Name: INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT TREATMENT - NEW DAWN TREATMENT CENTERS
Organization Name: NEW DAWN TREATMENT CENTERS
- Description: Intensive substance abuse outpatient treatment involves daily group therapy and individual counseling five days a week.There are four main areas of focus. Coping Skills Relapse Prevention Tools Neurobiology of Addiction Patient-centered Treatment PlanningGroup and individual family counseling is also an important part of the program. Family members learn what to expect, how they can best support their loved one, and how to work through any anger or resentment they may have. Intensive Outpatient Treatment generally lasts between six and eight weeks.
- Website: http://www.newdawntreatmentcenters.com/programs/intensive-outpatient-treatment-program/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (866) 969-4300, (916) 723-1319
- Hours: Intake: Seven days a week, 24-hoursIntensive Outpatient Program: Days and locations vary - call for more information
- Eligibility: For individuals who have recently graduated from a Detox or Residential program. The IOP program is also for moderate users of drugs, alcohol, and/or prescription pills who are not in need of Detox or 24-hour care.
- Requirements: Call for details.
- Yolo United States
- Sacramento United States
- El Dorado United States
- Placer United States