Service Name: CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF DEVELOPMENTAL SERVICES - CONSUMER RIGHTS, APPEALS, AND COMPLAINTS
Organization Name: CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF DEVELOPMENTAL SERVICES
- Description: Assists consumers in submitting, investigating, and resolving disputes with a regional center, developmental center, or provider.
- Website: https://www.dds.ca.gov/general/appeals-complaints-comments/consumer-rights-complaint/
- Email: Appeals@dds.ca.gov
- Phone(s): (833) 538-3723, (916) 654-3641
- Hours: Monday through Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Eligibility: Those wishing to submit a complaint against the services received from a developmental disability regional center, developmental center, or provider.
- Requirements: Completed Welfare and Institution Code Section 4731 Complaint form, or a signed and dated letter.
- United States