Service Name: SACRAMENTO BASED ADULT DAY SERVICES, INC
Organization Name: SACRAMENTO BASED ADULT DAY SERVICES, INC
- Description: Provides an array of therapeutic programs, health care, and wellness programs for older adults and adults with disabilities.
- Daily monitoring of blood pressure and blood sugar for diabetics, per PCP orders.
- Provide Health education and counseling to the participant and family as needed.
- Monitor, administer and record prescribed medications.
- Provide liaison to the participant's personal physician.
- Provides counseling and referral to available community resources
- Serves as liaison with the participant's family and home.
- Provides daily monitoring for changes in participant's mood and behavior.
- Provides case management to meet the needs of the participant.
- Provides muscle, nerve, joint and functional tests.
- Provides treatment to relieve pain, develop and restore function.
- Guides participant in the use of therapeutic, creative and self-care activities for improving function.
- Provides daily individual and group exercises.
- 3 meals are provided daily: Breakfast, Snack and Lunch.
- Center will provide dietary counseling and education.
- Holds monthly birthday and holiday celebrations with live music, and host activities for participants.
- Provide transportation to and from the participant's home and the center.
- Website: https://www.kingdomlivingca.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (916) 444-7700, (916) 444-7794
- Hours: Monday through Friday 8 am - 2 pm
- Eligibility: . Adult that is 18 years or older, with physical, mental, emotional and intellectual disabilities.
. Physical or mental impairment which handicaps activities of daily living.
. Reasonable expectation that preventive services will improve or maintain present level of functioning.
. Likelihood of deterioration of individual's condition leading to institutionalization without community-based adult services.
- Requirements: Call for details.
- Yolo United States
- Sacramento United States
- Cynthia Sundberg, Director, email@example.com