Service Name: Folsom Stage Line-Dial-A-Ride (Operated by Sacramento Regional Transit)
Organization Name: Sacramento Regional Transit District
- Description: Curb-to-curb transportation service that provides residents who have a physical, developmental, or mental disability, special means of commuting within the Folsom City limits. Senior citizens who are 55 years of age or older also qualify for this program.
- Website: https://www.sacrt.com/apps/folsom/#Dial
- Phone(s): (916) 556-0250, (916) 556-0311, (916) 557-4685
- Hours: Dial-A-Ride Office: Monday through Friday 8 am - 5 pmDial-A-Ride Services: Monday through Friday 5:25 am to 7:55 pm
- Eligibility: Seniors 55 years of age or older and persons with disabilities.
- Requirements: Call for details.
- Folsom Sacramento United States
- Justin, Supervisor