Service Name: Walk-In Care- Sutter Health
Organization Name: Sutter Health - Sacramento Sierra Region
- Description: Walk-in health clinic with the following services:
- Illness- Colds & flu, bladder infection, ear infection, strep throat, etc.
- Physicals- Sports & camp physicals/DOT/pre-employment
- Injuries- Sprains & strains, neck and back pain, etc.
- Allergies and skin conditions- seasonal allergies, athletes' foot, poison oak & ivy, etc.
- Screenings- Blood pressure, blood sugar, cholesterol, pregnancy, TB, etc.
- Immunizations - Flu, hepatitis A & B, meningitis, measles, whooping cough (Tdap), etc.
- Healthy Living- Lean for life
- Healthy Living- Customized smoking cessation program
- Website: https://www.sutterhealth.org/walk-in-care
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): 800-972-5547, 800-972-5547, 800-972-5547, 800-972-5547, 800-972-5547, 800-972-5547, 800-972-5547, 800-972-5547
- Hours: Seven days a week, 8 am - 8 pm;Most holidays 8 am - 2 pm;Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Eligibility: Adults and children 18 months of age and older. Open to everyone with or without insurance.
- Requirements: Photo ID.
- Placer United States
- Sacramento United States
- Childhood Immunization
- Measles/Mumps/Rubella Immunizations
- Pneumococcal Pneumonia Immunizations
- Employment Physical Examinations
- Pregnancy Testing
- Weight Loss Assistance
- Hepatitis B Immunizations
- Flu Vaccines
- Hepatitis A Immunizations
- Community Clinics
- Urgent Care Centers
- Tuberculosis Screening
- Nutrition Education
- Sports Participation Physical Examinations
- Td/Tdap Immunizations
- Blood Pressure Screening
- Clinical Cholesterol/Triglycerides Tests
- General Medical Care
- Diabetes Screening
- Smoking/Vaping Cessation
- Zarina Malone, Executive Secretary, email@example.com