Service Name: Laboratory Services - One Community Health
Organization Name: One Community Health
- Description: A Federally Qualified Health Center that has complete lab services available. Partnered with Quest Diagnostics for most lab services, they perform many tests in the clinic without having to go through the lab.
- Website: https://www.onecommunityhealth.com/services/laboratory
- Phone(s): 916-443-3299
- Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 7:30 am - Noon, 1 - 7 pm; Wednesay 7:30 am - Noon, 2 pm - 7 pm; Friday 7:30 am - Noon, 1 - 6:30 pm; Saturday 8:30 am - Noon, 1 - 5 pm
- Eligibility: Open.
- Requirements: . A list of your current medications and dosages. You may bring the bottles or containers with you. . Name, address, and telephone number of your previous providers, if applicable. . Your insurance information, such as your Medicaid or Medi-Cal card, if you have one. If you don't have insurance, we will help you find a plan that meets your needs. . If you cannot find a plan, we have a sliding fee based on your income. Please bring proof of income-a pay stub or your last year's taxes. . Bring your pharmacy name, address, city, state and ZIP code for any prescriptions you may need filled.
- Sacramento United States
- Tasnim Khan, Chief Medical Officer