Service Name: Medical Services - One Community Health
Organization Name: One Community Health
- Description: A Federally Qualified Health Center that provides a range of clinical, outreach, and social assistance services to low-income, under- and uninsured persons, regardless of their ability to pay. Includes comprehensive primary and preventive care.
- Immunizations, Routine checkups and Physicals
- Preventive Care and Screenings
- Chronic and Acute Illness Management
- Nutrition Counseling and Weight Loss Management
- Laboratory and Diagnostic Testing Services
- Teen Clinic
- Pediatric Services
- Women's Health Services
- Website: https://www.onecommunityhealth.com/
- Phone(s): , 916-443-3299, 916-619-6407,
- Eligibility: Open.
- Requirements: . A list of your current medications and dosages. You may bring the bottles or containers with you. . Name, address, and telephone number of your previous providers, if applicable. . Your insurance information, such as your Medicaid or Medi-Cal card, if you have one. If you don't have insurance, we will help you find a plan that meets your needs. . If you cannot find a plan, we have a sliding fee based on your income. Please bring proof of income-a pay stub or your last year's taxes. . Bring your pharmacy name, address, city, state and ZIP code for any prescriptions you may need filled.
- Sacramento United States