Service Name: Medical Services - One Community Health
Organization Name: One Community Health
- Description: A Federally Qualified Health Center that provides a range of clinical, outreach, and social assistance services to low-income, under- and uninsured persons, regardless of their ability to pay. Includes comprehensive primary and preventive care.
- Immunizations, Routine checkups and Physicals
- Preventive Care and Screenings
- Chronic and Acute Illness Management
- Nutrition Counseling and Weight Loss Management
- Laboratory and Diagnostic Testing Services
- Teen Clinic
- Pediatric Services
- Women's Health Services
- Website: https://www.onecommunityhealth.com/services/medical
- Phone(s): 916-443-3299, 916-619-6407
- Eligibility: Open.
- Requirements: . A list of your current medications and dosages. You may bring the bottles or containers with you.. Name, address, and telephone number of your previous providers, if applicable.. Your insurance information, such as your Medicaid or Medi-Cal card, if you have one. If you don't have insurance, we will help you find a plan that meets your needs.. If you cannot find a plan, we have a sliding fee based on your income. Please bring proof of income-a pay stub or your last year's taxes.. Bring your pharmacy name, address, city, state and ZIP code for any prescriptions you may need filled.
- Sacramento United States